Friday, March 31, 2017

The Proclamation to the World: The Family-and Me

Many people have heard about the Proclamation to the World: The Family, but many people have never read it. There are so many glorious truths that come from this sacred proclamation. There are many things that our families and our souls can learn from our beloved prophets. I know that I have learned so many things, just from simply reading and learning and praying for myself.

I know that Jesus Christ died for me, and he died for you! I know that families are meant to be together for Time and All Eternity. We aren't supposed to last just until death, but beyond that so that we are able to spend time with one another in our next life. I know that through the priesthood, I can be blessed by my faithfulness. I know that families are a very sacred part of our Father in Heaven's plan for each of us. He means for each of us to have families.

I know that children are gifts from God. I know that they can bring some of the greatest joy into our lives and I know that we will be blessed for taking care of God's little ones. We have the opportunity to bring little ones in the world and to teach them, so that they can begin to choose between right and wrong.

If you have any questions about what I believe, please leave me a note. If there are questions about what the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and what they believe, feel free to contact an official representative for the church by checking out mormon.org. Either way, I would love to make sure that your questions are answered. I hope you remember that our Father in Heaven loves you and so does our Savior. They want you to come to them, through prayer and through your faith in them.
Thank you all for reading! I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment