Monday, February 22, 2016

Woah!!! What just happened...

Wow!!! Just WOW!!! Can you believe that it is already midterms up here?!! I seriously can't believe it! At this point in time things are going crazy out here in the Iceburg of Idaho. I have just completed the first half of my second semester of my freshman year of college... AKA... My second semester of the 13th grade!!! Wow... Life just doesn't want to slow down at all!!!

SO... The last few weeks... They have definitely been exciting! And crazy... Where to begin first is the big question!!!

My big brother is having a baby!!! ITS A BOY!!! I am just so darn excited because I get to have another baby in the family!!! Who knew it could be so exciting... JK... We all knew how exciting it is...

My little Lena is about 6 weeks old. How crazy is that?! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was getting sweet little pictures of her being a newborn! Its insane to think she is almost 2 months old. I don't know how time flew by so quickly. I just feel like it was yesterday. But in about 6 weeks, I get to meet this little cutie for the first time in both our lives... I can't wait to hold her. (Just hoping that she doesn't scream and cry when I do.

My little man turns 2 years old in about a week and a half. He is my little sweet heart and my favorite munchkin!!! So happy early birthday to my "BIG" little man!!!! I love you so much Bubby!!!

In about 6 weeks, I get to see my parents!!! I can't wait!!! I'm going to get to go to the Salt Lake City temple with them and I get to pick them up from the airport!!! Nothing like taking your daughter on your 25th wedding anniversary. Not like there is a whole they can do about that though. I'm actually quite ready to be able to go home and have them drive home with me!!! Their my biggest supporters so why wouldn't I be happy and excited!!! 

So... In one of my classes, we have been talking about the blessings that we have seen in our lives and any sacred experiences that we have had personally. If you wouldn't mind sharing, comment the blessings that you've seen in your life. What blessings do you hold near and dear to your heart? What sacred experiences have you had that you hold near and dear?

No comments:

Post a Comment