Thursday, January 14, 2016

Once... In the middle of Rexburg...

Ok. But honestly. I don't know how much of this actually has to do with being in the middle of Rexburg... But I have definitely realized how crazy life can really be. There have been so many things that just keep happening and I'm just so excited for everything.
My sister had a beautiful little girl. She is so gorgeous!!! And Precious!!!! And I could just definitely go on and on and on about her. Her name is Caroline Janine and she is just the best little bundle you could possibly ask for. Its just such a blessing to know that because my sister and brother-in-law made such a wonderful covenant with our Father in Heaven and they can be married and sealed for time and all eternity. Its so wonderful to know that.

 I have been so blessed the last several months. I have learned so much coming to Brigham Young University-Idaho. How wonderful it is to be able to truly learn what our Heavenly Father has in store for each of us. To learn more of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and what it is that he did for us. He gave his life so that we could return to live with our heavenly parents.
 Idaho Falls, Idaho Temple
 Salt Lake City, Utah Temple
Logan, Utah Temple
I am so blessed to know of the things that happen in these beautiful temples!!! They truly are the House of The Lord. I am so blessed when I can walk into them or see them, and be able to see "House of the Lord", knowing that I am worthy to partake in all of the blessings of these beautiful places!!!
I was so excited to be able to fly home and see my sweet family for Christmas. It was definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made. I love knowing that I can go home to see me family and know how much they love me. I love having the knowledge that my parents got married and sealed by the right authority for time and all eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment